Cornell’s Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC) is composed of students, staff, and faculty members who advise Cornell Police on issues of public safety and victims’ advocacy. PSAC is an advisory committee on campus security in accordance with Section 6431 of Article 129-A of New York State Education Law. The committee makes recommendations to improve campus security policies and procedures and reviews issues that affect the overall safety and well- being of Cornell’s diverse community.
Appointments to the committee are made annually. Students, faculty, and staff members interested in the PSAC are invited to contact Executive Vice President & CFO Joanne DeStefano.
Committee Agendas and Minutes:
- October 23, 2020 Meeting Agenda — Meeting Minutes
- November 6, 2020 Meeting Agenda – Meeting Minutes
- December 11, 2020 Meeting Agenda – Meeting Minutes
- December 21, 2020 Meeting Agenda – Meeting Minutes
- January 8, 2021 Meeting Agenda – Meeting Minutes
- January 22, 2021 Meeting Agenda – Meeting Minutes