Fingerprinting services for the Cornell community are continuing on a limited basis. Due to COVID19, the following requirements are in place for anyone requesting fingerprinting:
- Those being printed must be approved to be on campus and must show the “green screen” clearance from their daily check once arriving to Barton Hall for prints.
- Fingerprinting will only be conducted on Wednesdays between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- All fingerprinting will be by appointment only and will be scheduled in advance through Lt. Joseph Canzano at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lt. Rich Gourley at email@example.com
- All approved persons scheduled for fingerprinting will be required to complete their COVID surveillance testing any time Monday or Tuesday morning the week they wish to be fingerprinted.
- Anyone receiving a positive test result or red flag on the daily check will not be printed.
- All approved persons being printed must continue to wear a face mask at all times when in the department as will the officer providing finger printing services.
- All approved persons being printed must provide their own fingerprint cards when coming in for their scheduled appointment. The Cornell University Police do not have a supply of or provide print cards.