Fingerprinting services for the Cornell community are continuing on a limited basis. Due to COVID19, the following requirements are in place for anyone requesting fingerprinting:
- Must fulfill a legitimate Cornell University business purpose
- Those being printed must be approved to be on campus and must show the “green screen” clearance from their daily check once arriving to Barton Hall for prints
- All fingerprinting will be by appointment only and will be scheduled in advance through Lt. Joseph Canzano at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lt. Rich Gourley at email@example.com
- The fingerprinting appointment must be set within 24 hrs. from their last surveillance test at Cornell. (e.g. have taken their CU surveillance test at 10am Tuesday, should make an appointment between 10am and 2pm on Wednesday). Anyone receiving a positive test result or red flag on the daily check will not be printed.
- All approved persons being printed must continue to wear a face mask at all times when in the department as will the officer providing finger printing services.